Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Milkshake Speculoos

Milkshake Speculoos. Then mix together the milk, vanilla ice cream, cinnamon, and ginger in your blender. Add some caramel sauce to each glass, then fill the glasses with milkshake. Add an extra dollop of cookie butter to each milkshake right on top!

Milkshake Speculoos Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream, Speculoos cookie crumbles and more caramel sauce. Well, for me I liked my Lotus Biscoff with ice cream and milk so I thought I make myself some refreshing milk shake drink. And again, thank you for reading ladies! You can have Milkshake Speculoos using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Milkshake Speculoos

  1. It's 250 mL of lait.
  2. You need 2 of boules de glace vanille.
  3. It's 5 of Speculoos.

If you like my blog Joybites.com I'll be honored if you vote for me, I'm nominated in Philippine Blogging Awards under Food and Dining category. This one takes a little willpower. First you make delicious cookie butter milkshakes. Then take whatever you don't drink right away and make splendid ice pops for later.

Milkshake Speculoos step by step

  1. Mettre au réfrigérateur les verres vide pour qu'il sont bien frai..
  2. Mixer le lait, la glace et les Speculoos..
  3. Ajouter quelque miette de Speculoos sur le dessus..
  4. Déguster bien frai..

Imagine a combination of peanut butter and delicious cookies all wrapped into one spread. I am glad that Trader Joe's has their version of it, otherwise I'd have to import some Speculoos from Europe! So, the main reason that it is a cookie butter protein milkshake is of course the cookie butter flavor. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. The Cookie Butter milk shake was probably the quickest and easiest dessert I've ever made, here's the recipe.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter